Tundra ™ Honeyberry – Early Blooming
Tundra ™ Honeyberry is a fast-growing, high-yielding cultivar developed at the University of Saskatchewan for its large, early-ripening, very blueberry-like fruit.
- Latin Name: Lonicera caerulea
- Site and Soil: Moderately fertile, well-drained soil with full to partial sun.
- Pollination Requirements: Two varieties with similar bloom time are needed for cross-pollination
- Bearing Age: 2-3 years after planting.
- Size at Maturity: 5-10 ft. in height and 3-5 ft. in width
- Bloom Time: March-April
- Ripening Time: May-June
- USDA Zone: 2-7
- Best Pollinizer: Honeybee