- We'd love to stay in touch and to hear about your fruit growing experiences.
- Founded in 1994, One Green World is a family-owned business located in the fertile Willamette Valley about 40 minutes south of Portland. One Green World and our parent company, Northwoods Nursery, have introduced many new and unique fruiting plants to US gardeners.
- Owners Jim Gilbert and Lorraine Gardner have travelled extensively throughout the US, the former Soviet Union, Europe, China, Korea and Japan, where they have found many new and valuable varieties including Sea Berry, Honeyberry, Cornelian Cherry, Magnolia Vine, Pawpaw, Persimmon and more.
- One Green World and Northwoods Nursery are certified Salmon-Safe, which recognizes our sustainable farming practices. We have received awards from both the City of Portland and the State of Oregon for our sustainability efforts, which include water and energy conservation, recycling, soil stabilization and avoiding the use of dangerous pesticides and herbicides.
- Our goal is to make your fruit growing experience rewarding and exciting. Growing your own fruit is a great way to enjoy many delicious and interesting varieties from around the world. Coupled with the extensive cultural information we provide, planting our disease resistant and productive varieties will help you harvest abundant crops of delicious fruit!
- ORDER ONLINE
- EMAIL US
- CALL US TOLL FREE
- ORDER BY FAX
- WRITE US:
- One Green World
- PO BOX 881
- Mulino, OR 97042
Plants to the People!
- The PlantMobile is scheduled to be in Eugene and Albany on February 21, March 21, and April 18. Portland deliveries will be on February 7, March 7, April 4 and May 2. Portland delivery locations are still being worked out.
- Eugene and Albany destinations are Bring Recycling in Eugene from 9:30 - 11:30 AM and from 1:30 - 3PM at Nichols Garden Nursery in Albany. Check our website soon for Portland destinations and more details.
- Place your order on our website or by phone or by mail. Be sure to place your order by noon on the Wednesday before your desired Saturday delivery. When placing your order on our website, choose PlantMobile as the shipping method and enter the desired Saturday delivery date in the order notes. Also, for Eugene and Albany deliveries, please specify in the order notes either Bring or Nichols as the location where you would like to pick up your plants.